Single-Wall, Round and Flat Oval Duct and Fittings
McGill AirFlow's single-wall, round duct is fabricated to exacting tolerances that make it easy to assemble and essentially leak free. Round duct costs less to install than rectangular duct and because of its efficiency, a round duct system offers lower operating costs. Three standard types of single-wall, round duct are available: spiral lockseam, spiral lockseam with a standing rib, and longitudinal seam.
Seam Duct (fully welded or pipelock)
A pipelock construction is used for some lighter gauge duct (residential and light commercial) and some PVC-coated metal duct.
(1) McGill AirFlow's single-wall, round duct is available with the following diameters: 3-inch through 15-inch diameters in 1/2-inch-diameter increments, 16-inch through 38-inch diameters in 1-inch-diameter increments, and 40-inch through 90-inch diameters in 2-inch-diameter increments.
(2) Standard lengths of round Uni-Seal and Uni-Rib duct are 10, 12, and 20 feet; longer lengths are available. Standard lengths of round longitudinal seam duct are 5 and 6 feet.
(3) Single-wall, round duct is also available in nongalvanized carbon steel and paintable galvanized steel. Stainless steel is generally type 304 or 316. Aluminum is generally type 3003-H14. Uni-Coat single-wall, round duct (polyvinyl-chloride-coated galvanized steel) is available on special order.
(4) Aluminum single-wall, round duct is available in diameters greater than 60 inches on special order.
(5) Single-wall, round longitudinal seam duct is available in diameters smaller than 8 inches on special order.
(6) SilverGuard™ single-wall, round duct (pre-coated with an antimicrobial) is available on special order.
2002-2014 McGill AirFlow LLC
Unless otherwise noted, all (™) trademarks and (®) registered trademarks are property of United McGill Corporation.
Products depicted were current at the time of publication. All product designs, specifications, and features are subject to change without notice.